Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fun-Da-Mental-ism

One of the big things that you will find here on this blog is the critique and analysis of modern Fundamentalism. I attended a "Fundamentalist" school, grew up in a "Fundamentalist" church, and basically that is all I ever heard about. As I have gotten older, and especially after I finished my graduate degree in history ed, I have had a much greater fascination with Fundamentalist history. Later this week, I will post a "state of the Fundamentalist" post, and in it describe the fracturing of the Fundamentalist movement that I see. Probably within the next week (or two - as time permits), I will then post my opinion of the "future of the Fundamentalist" and what it means for evangelical Christianity. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. I grew up in a Bible church, but with strong leanings toward fundamentalism, dispensational theology, etc. I'm looking forward to these posts!

    ReplyDelete